Kentucky based Rockstars Glued will be hosting their Autism Sings event to raise funds for Autism Speaks at Thompson House in Newport Park, KY on July 27, 2013. The event will include music, games, raffles, auctions, and a number of additional events to raise funds and attention to Autism awareness and research.
Not only local businesses but several national artists and music industry organizations are donating time, money, and merchandise to the effort:
- 3 prints from Adam Elmakias. Asking Alexandria, Kellin Quinn, and Pierce The Veil.
- Autographed CD, Poster, and Shirt from the Mowgli’s
- 15 minute phonecall with James Durbin!
- 15 minute phonecall with Ben Bruce!
- Two 25.00 gift certificates from Sam Ash!
- One Limited Edition Killers Picture Disc
- One 2 vinyl The Killers ”When You Were Young” remix albums.
- Three All That Remains signed CDs
- Two Hatebreed signed CDs
- Four Shadows Fall signed CDs
- One Hit The Lights signed CD
- Twelve signed Gathering Mercury CDs, and four shirts.
- Sixteen mix bag of CDs
- Twelve CDs from Entertainment One. Mix bag.
- Sixteen CDs from Island Def Jam. Mix bag.
- Savant baseball tees and stickers via FiXT
- Savant Complete Download Codes via SectionZ Records
- 4 Childrens museum gift certificates
- Restaurant gift certificates
- Motel stays
- Photography sessions
To donate money or items to this event, or for more information, contact Jamie Hensley at Rockstars Glued (www.rockstarsglued.com ) at 502-514-5780
For more information about Autism Speaks visit: http://www.autismspeaks.org/